1. There is created by the Quorum of 12 the office of President of the 12 Tribes of Kobol. This office shall be held by the founder of the wing, Aer, unless and until removed by unanimous vote of the Quorum of 12.
Powers and Duties of The Office of President of the 12 Tribes of Kobol
The President shall have the power to veto any measure of the Supreme Commander of the Wing and can only have this veto over ridden by a majority vote of those voting in the Quorum.
The Supreme Commander also must seek the advice of the President of the 12 Tribes of Kobol for all long term measures, war plans, and command positions.
In the event of a tie vote of the Quorum of the 12, the President shall vote to end the tie, in all other cases the President shall have no vote, but may attend meetings of the Quorum and propose agenda items as any other member of the Quorum of the 12.
The President also calls a newly elected Quorum to session, and is the judge of all elections. The holder of this office shall be unable to run for a seat on the Quorum of the 12.
The Office of the President shall publish full wing stats for KDR, PVP KILLS, and Mines Kills once each year on the wing site. This will be completed always in the month of December.
The President shall conduct purges of the wing to release inactive members at any time, and no less than each 3 months. If a purge is not conducted the President my post the reason why one was not conducted to compile with this rule. Inactive means failure to communicate with the wing after notice, and failure to squad with another wing member for a period of at least one week with out reason. A purged member may make appeal to the Quorum for reinstatement to the wing, to be so reinstated it requires a majority vote of those voting.
The President of the 12 Tribes of Kobal is the judge of the rules of the wing. Any request for interpretation of a wing rule, made by any member, to the Office of the President will be reduced to writing and posted on the wing site. Other than on elections and TS issues which may not be overturned, any other such rule interpretation may be overturned by a vote of 7 members of the Quorum. This does not include Supreme Commander General Orders, only the rules of the wing.
For Rule Interpretations link: CLICK HERE
Note: Only wing members can see the interpretations.
2. We do not steal mines from true colonials, however, skin job colonials once listed do not received this protection.
3. All command officers must be on Team Speak 3, and all members must have access to team speak 3.
4. If possible to assist a colonial, we will regardless of affiliation.
5. Delta Canopis, is our wings home system, wing meetings and groups for major ops will be held here.
6. No unnecessary taunting or speaking with cylons in a system under any circumstances.
7. Ships do not need any special tags or names. However, members under level 50 are discouraged to use a wing tag. Above this level should a member wish to use a wing tag it must be in the following format (ship name_PCW). Note: In game wing names will display this rule only applies to ship naming.
8. All members will follow the chain of command.
9. We are a coalition of wings and members, a governing body of 12 members is to be elected from all members voting who will in turn elect a supreme commanding officer. The Quorum of 12 will meet no less than once per month. Members of the Quorum must attend each meeting, however, they may grant proxy to another member, post in the Quorum thread, or provide notice of non attendance to any Quorum member and be excused. Failure of a Quorum member to provide notice of non attendance at a meeting, will subject them to possible removal from their seat at the next Quorum meeting. A Quorum member may then be removed by a majority of those voting at the next meeting. Such a removed member may not run for election for any office in the wing in the next election cycle. A special election will not be held in the case of the removal of a Quorum member under this rule.
10. Terms are for 3 months unless a no confidence vote is called on any elected member, if such vote passes by a majority of those voting the member will be removed from the position and a new election held for it. A member of the Quorum must be a PCW wing member or a Member of a Coalition wing to hold a seat, even if elected. If a member leaves this wing or a coalition wing during their term, the seat will be deemed vacated, and an election will be held for remainder of the term. Unless there is 30 days or less left in the term, in which case the seat shall be left vacant, and filled in the next general election.
11. All members have one vote regardless of level, however, to serve on the Quorum of 12, you must be no less than a lev 10, and have no family member serving on the Quorum or running for a seat at the time of election, and to be supreme commander not less than a lev 40. In no event can any Quorum member be related to another.
12. Any vote must have 10 days notice before being taken.
13. Only a member of the Quorum of the 12 can call for a no confidence vote of the Supreme Commander.
14. There are no terms limits, you may run for any position as many times as you wish and hold it as many times as elected. However, the Supreme Commander may only hold office twice in consecutive terms. After which the former office holder may run again for the office of Supreme Commander.
15. Once elected the Supreme Commander my appoint other officers as needed, as well as assign duties and members to squads. They also serve as the chair of the Quorum of 12 should they be a member. In the event the Supreme Commander is not a member of the Quorum of 12, it shall elect a chairman from its members by majority vote. The Quorum chair shall call meetings to order and set an agenda, which may be added to by any Quorum member at any time even during a meeting. Any wing member may attend a Quorum meeting and will be allowed to speak once all official business is conducted. All meetings of the Quorum of 12 are to be held on the wings TS server in the Quorum meeting room. Notice of meetings will be sent to all members of the wing. The Supreme Commander is the prime military authority in the wing. The Supreme Commander (SC) may impose suspensions from wing activities for up to 30 days due to Wing Rule Violations and/or General Order violations. Such suspensions may be private or public at the judgement of the SC. The suspended member may appeal such suspension to the Quorum of 12, which may be overturned by a majority of those voting.
16. Use of the Battlestar Pegasus, by any member, must be approved by the highest ranking member in game at the time of it's use, and the wing war plan must be approved by the Quorum before implementation.
17. The Supreme Commander must submit a full wing war plan to the Quorum, within a reasonable time, after their election to the position for approval.
18. This Plan must be long term and be in sync with the mission of the Pegasus Command Wing Mission Statement.
19. All wing members must be at least the age of 18. Anyone a member before 29 OCT 11 may remain a member regardless of age. Additionally, members need to be combat competent in the English language, so that their use of team speak does not hinder operations.
20. The Quorum of the 12 upon majority vote of those voting may create offices and ranks needed for the fulfillment of the purpose of the wing. However, such offices may only be of a non-military nature. The member holding such office shall hold it only upon appointment by vote of the Quorum and may be removed or replaced at any time in the same manner. The sole power to declare war rests with the Quorum and requires a majority vote of those voting to make such declaration or to end such war. Such a declaration may be proposed by anyone with the right to propose items to the Quorum The Quorum has the power to define the limits of the conflict and manner of its prosecution. However, this does not limit the power of the SC to issue KOS orders on players in game. This involves war with other organized groups in the game.
21. The Supreme Commander of the wing shall have the power to enter into alliances and agreements for the wing.
22. The Supreme Commander may delegate any power or duty to another member, who may hold such power or duty until such time as the Supreme Commander revokes it.
23. All members appointed to positions by the Supreme Commander serve at that officers pleasure and may be release, re-tasked, or reduced in rank at any time. There is no appeal and such appointments and decisions are final.
24. All other member discipline resulting in removal from the wing requires hearing before the Quorum of 12, with a member being released only upon majority vote of those voting. The Quorum when sitting in such judgement must have no less than 7 members present to act.
25. The Supreme Commander if absent from the game for more than a 24 hour period shall notify the wing and upon such absence the wing XO shall have all the powers and duties of the Supreme Commander until the officer returns to the game.
26. Any member that is absence from the game for more than a 5 day period must notify a member of command if possible of the absence before it occurs. All members are required to log into the wing site no less than once per week.
27. In game Admin authority. Only members of the Quorum of the 12, Command Staff Members, and the President of the wing may have wing Admin authority. The only Admin who may make another member an Admin is the Supreme Commander of the wing or the President of the 12 Tribes of Kobol.
28. No member of the wing may use any game exploit (as defined by BP), hack, script, or bot for any purpose in the game.
1. We do not steal mines from true colonials.
2. If a mine is under threat protect the mine if possible, once.
3. If a mine is unattended and has been protected once by the wing it may be taken.
4. However, before taking any mine ask in system chat if someone claims it.
5. If no response within in a few secs take the mine.
6. Never give the type, amount, or location of a mine that is human in system or open chat.
7. Do no wait next to a mine if cylons are rolling a system to claim the mine.
8. Do not respond to any threats about a mine, in fleet, system, or open chat.
9. Report any mine offenses by our members or others, to command and try to get screen shots, and post in our forums.
10. If you have a mine dispute refer the player to highest command officer in game, and say nothing else.
11. A violation of these rules with the support of a screen shot will bring the member before the Quorum of 12, to determine if the member is to be kicked from the wing.
1. The wing may award to members medals and has adopted the medals shown below along with the criteria for each by vote of the Quorum of 12.
2. The purpose of medals is to recognize exemplary service to the wing and its members, as well as, game performance.
3. Awarded medals may be added to a members profile. A member may list in text the name of the medal(s) they have been award in their signature for our forums, but may not use the graphic for such medal.
4. When a medal is awarded the reason for the award as well as the medal and name of member will be posted in the forums. Until the award has been posted the member may not display a wing medal.
5. Unauthorized display of a wing medal is subject to discipline, all members should recognize the purpose of these medals and respect that they must be earned.
6. The medals listed below are in order of rank, with the first medal being the highest award of the wing.
7. From time to time the wing may award a medal or medals for a wing operation, if this is done it will be by request of the commander of the operation with approval of both the Supreme Commander and Quorum. When and if such a medal is awarded it will be listed below and assigned a rank and description for what operation it was given for. Such medals will be called Campaign Medals.
8. Medal devices are award automatically upon award of a medal you qualify for on. They are awarded for any medal for which no higher medal of that type is available (such as PVP the 10k medal may have a device awarded, while the for 5k medal may not.).
9. The device may be placed over the awarded medal in a semi-transparent fashion or displayed per our rules to the medal left. In no case can more than one device per medal be displayed. You may use a device on the second, third, and fourth award of a medal, after which the wing has no additional recognition via medals at this time.
|Medal Symbol ||Medal Name||Awarded and Recommended by||Criteria for Award|
|Pegasus Medal of Valor||Awarded by majority vote of the Quorum of 12, only upon recommendation of the Supreme Commander of the Wing||This medal is the highest award in the wing. It may only be awarded to a member that has shown exceptional dedication to the wing, its members, and the highest levels combat, leadership, and member assistance effectiveness in the game|
|Distinguished Service||Awarded by the Supreme Commander of the Wing, upon recommendation of a Command Staff Member||Awarded to a member for service that has shown it self exceptional.|
|Above and Beyond||Awarded by the Supreme Commander of the Wing, upon recommendation of a Command Staff Member||Awarded to a member for consistent performance of a duty or task which goes above and beyond the normal requirements of wing membership|
|Combat Effectiveness||Awarded by the Supreme Commander of the Wing, upon recommendation of a Command Staff Member||Awarded to a member that has shown consistent leadership and combat effectiveness in the wing.|
|Ace Pilot||Awarded by the Supreme Commander of the Wing, upon recommendation of a Command Staff Member||Awarded to a member that has distinguished themselves as an exceptional pilot of any class ship. |
10,000 confirmed PVP Kills
|Awarded by any Command Staff Member upon confirmation and request by member||Awarded upon 10,000 pvp kills or more|
|Awarded by any Command Staff Member upon confirmation and request by member||Awarded upon 5,000 pvp kills or more|
|1,000 confirmed PVP Kills||Awarded by any Command Staff Member upon confirmation and request by member||Awarded upon 1,000 pvp kills or more|
|500 Mine Kills||Awarded by any Command Staff Member upon confirmation and request by member||Awarded upon 500 mine kills or more|
|100 Mine Kills||Awarded by any Command Staff Member upon confirmation and request by member||Awarded upon 100 mine kills or more|
25 Outpost Kills
|Awarded by any Command Staff Member upon confirmation and request by member||Awarded upon 25 outpost kills or more|
| ||5 Out Post Kills||Awarded by any Command Staff Member upon confirmation and request by member||Awarded upon 5 outpost kills or more|
|25 Outpost Beacon Kills||Awarded by any Command Staff Member upon confirmation and request by member||Awarded upon 25 outpost beacon kills or more |
|5 Outpost Beacon Kills||Awarded by any Command Staff Member upon confirmation and request by member||Awarded upon 25 outpost beacon kills or more|
|Pegasus Campaign Medal||Awarded for meritorious participation in a wing operation||Awarded by Operation Commander with the approval of the Supreme Commander of the Wing|
|Member over 6 Months ||Awarded by any Command Staff Member upon confirmation and request by member|| Awarded to any member who has been active for 6 months or more and fulfilled the expected obligations of wing membership or higher.|
| Medal Device|| Number of Awards of Medal|
|Awarded Upon the Fourth Award of a Medal|
|Awarded Upon the Third Award of a Medal|
|Awarded Upon the Second Award of a Medal|
These rules only apply in the combat rooms. These are as follows:
Pegasus Command Run
Stealth Op Bust Ops
As more people are in the rooms we need some type of standard procedure for talking. To much chatter can hurt our combat effectiveness. The following rules only come into play when a command officer starts an op and states that com rules apply. Otherwise chatter is permitted. But at all times we should be respectful of others.
Pegasus Command Combat Protocol
The TS for the wing is to help with ops and to allow members to also talk about the game and other issues.
1. Do not use racial, or sexist language on TS at all. If you want to talk to a member about something you feel may be offensive, ask other members in the room if they have any issue with non-game chat. If so just move to another room. We are all adults and this is not an attempt to control topics, but to help respect the diversity we have in the wing. The Officers Club room is a prefect place for such conversations.
2. We are all friends and need to respect others. If you want to talk about politics or something not involving an op it may be best to simply drop to a room where it will not interfere with an op or someones enjoyment of the game.
3. Anyone that feels these rules are violated can message Aer about it or post in the TS forums. Any suggestions about TS operations or other issues also are fair game in this forum. No one should take offense to anything said in this topic and any member should feel free to express any concern they may have or rule suggestion for TS.
4. If you wish charges, per our Tribunal Rules, may be brought regarding a violation of these rules.
5. Rooms on TS shall only be created if allowed by the Supreme Commander of the Wing, or the President of the 12 Tribes of Kobol. No other member or command staff officer may create rooms. There is no exception to this rule, and if one of these members is not online you must wait to ask for permission.
6. Server and/or Chanel admin may only be assigned or revoked, to a member with permission of the President of the 12 tribes of Kobol.
7. Profanity is not bared by these rules in general, but is subject to the above and could be abused. Please keep this in mind while on the wing's TS.